This page has an example of how a child at FCC might spend their day, as well as classroom details and traditions.
Schedules vary depending on the classroom.
- 7:00 AM School Opens, Free Play & Activities
- 9:00 AM Breakfast
- 9:30 AM Activity Time (music, stories, art)
- 11:00 AM Outdoor Time
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Nap
- 3:00 PM Wake Up & Snack
- 3:30 PM Circle Time (group activity or experience)
- 4:00 PM Outdoor Time
- 5:30 PM Free Play & Activities
- 6:00 PM School Closes
Click on the room name to display picture of the given classroom.
To call a classroom, dial the main phone line at (206) 932-9590 then enter the room extension listed when prompted.
|Room||Head/Lead Teachers||Phone Ext.|
|Clouds||Celine & Batulaemail@example.com|
|Sunshines||Elaine & Zennyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rainbows||Marla & Margotemail@example.com|
|Snowflakes||Dana & Futurefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shining Stars||Arlene & Melindaemail@example.com|
|Satellites||Debbie & Kiinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
To call a classroom, dial the main phone line at (206) 932-9590 then enter the room extension listed when prompted
Classroom Traditions at FCC
- Our Kindergarten Readiness (Satellites) classroom proudly features the Seeds of Empathy program. This program is an innovative emotional literacy curriculum that fosters social and emotional competence and early literacy skills and attitudes.
- Kindergarten Readiness (Satellites) and the School-age (Comet and Moonbeam) rooms with the support of community volunteers, grow and release salmon into the Fauntleroy creak every spring.
- Each room prepares there own presentation for the winter pageant which is held once each winter season.
- Each room prepares one or more projects to be auctioned off during FCC’s annual auction. Proceeds from room projects goes back to the rooms.